October 30, 2020
No current news.
Please enter your library's Courier Code
Service Issues & Routing Slips
Colorado Routing SlipsInstructions & Information
Slip Builder will create 4 Courier Routing Slips for printing on a standard 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper.
You can print:
- A page of 4 blank slips
- A page of 4 identical slips
- A page of 4 individual slips
The Colorado Library Courier Slip Builder will produce a pdf file and send it to your browser. Depending on your browser and its configuration, this will either open your PDF viewer on your computer with the file open and ready to print, or it will open the file directly in your browser. Either way, you can just use the normal "Print" function from your browser or PDF viewer to print the slips.
- If you need several pages of the slips being printed, just increase the number of pages in the print dialog box.
- You can blank out the form and start fresh by clicking on then Print Slips menu item at the top of the screen under Routing Slips.
Routing Slip Help
- To: Begin typing the Courier code or library name and select from the list that appears.
- School/Branch: If the library chosen in the To field has Schools or Branches, you will be able to select from available options. If you need to specify a person or department at the recieving library, enter their name in this field.
- Date: If you know the date you will be sending these items, enter it in the "Date" field. If you do not know when you will be sending them, leave this field blank, and you can fill it in by hand when you send it.
- Type: Check the box to the left of the type of items you are sending.
- From: This is your courier code.
- From Extra: If you need to place extra information (60 character limit), you can place it here.
Will create a one page PDF document of four blank slips for downloading or displaying depending on your browser settings.
ILL Circ OCLC SWIFT
MARMOT Prospector Loan
Correspondence Aspen Cat
Report Service Issue
Please enter your email address.